Author Topic: Thorn Raven for sale  (Read 1219 times)

Davin

Thorn Raven for sale
« on: August 05, 2014, 05:35:32 pm »
THORN RAVEN TOUR FOR SALE
2012 build in mint condition - no rust, dings or damage. Has been dry stored for almost every day of its life and as a result as new. A world tourer par excellance. It is one of several bikes I own and is not likely to get much use so it is being sold. Size will suit someone about 5'10” to 6.3” in height. Bike is located in Dublin, Ireland.

Type:   Touring Bike
Frame Material: Steel
Brand: Thorn
Model: Raven Tour
Frame Size: 600L
Wheel Size: 26”
Number of Gears: Rohloff hub with 14 gears
Colour: matt black

FOR SALE - Thorn Raven touring bicycle in black colour. Built in 2012 at a cost of around £2450.00 with many upgrades as detailed below. Has only done about 1,100 miles and always stored in dry condition and is in mint condition - no rust, dings or damage. Very comfortable to ride and will take you around the world. It is one of several bikes I own and is not likely to get much use so it is being sold. Size will suit someone about 5'10” to 6.3” in height. Bike is located in Dublin, Ireland.

Specification as follows:
Frame size: 600L
Crank 175mm / 44T chainring / 17T rear sprocket
Front wheel: Hope hub
Rear wheel: 14 Speed Rohloff, black anodised, two oil changes at 450miles and 1,000miles.
Rohloff KMC X1 chain Speedhub sprocket tool, manual and receipt
Shimano Deore XT V-breaks and XT levers front and rear
Rear carrier, front pannier racks both sides, mud guards, spare spokes,
Standard Brooks B17 saddle but the bike will be without peddles
Fitted with straight bars complete with Ergon anatomic grips and bar ends

Rest of specification as per standard see current Thorn Raven web document or I can email interested buyers the version I used to choose specification.

Require more information / photos or wish to view contact me. Hoping to get 1,850.

Contact Davin on email: davinaiken@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 08:28:27 pm by Davin »