Author Topic: my new baby.  (Read 27812 times)

jags

Re: my new baby.
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2014, 10:56:24 am »
ah great stuff jim thanks.
yeah this is the ladys section of the drogheda wheelers group.there was 25 starting out  but half way through the lads were heading off for a much longer faster spin so i took the girls home a different route,  60 miles at 15mph average so fast enough.
the girls are some craic very strong and love there cycling they even bought me coffee and a scone ;D ;D
there all off to meath today to ride in a charity sportive lead by NICO Roache no bother to them,i'm away out for an  easy walk ;)nks jim for posting your a brick.

anto.

jags

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2014, 04:16:07 pm »
just 30 miles this morning but very windy here in sunny ireland, i decided to do a very hilly spin some serious steep hills but not to long great training.i posted a vide and pics on facebook ill ask jim to post them here for the craic ;D ;D
going was tough so out of breath on the vid. thats my excuse. ::)

anto.

Relayer

« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2014, 07:52:52 am »
just 30 miles this morning but very windy here in sunny ireland, i decided to do a very hilly spin some serious steep hills but not to long great training.i posted a vide and pics on facebook ill ask jim to post them here for the craic ;D ;D
going was tough so out of breath on the vid. thats my excuse. ::)

anto.

Here's the pics ....

Anto's going to tackle the cooley mountains in the distance in the next few weeks.

a steep descent

I don't know how to get your video over here Anto, which is a shame cos it's a cracker!

Jim

jags

« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2014, 11:25:50 am »
no worries jim maybe its just as well  ;D ;D
thanks jim  i'm away out again in a few minutes i'll do the coast run this time grand day here.
yesterdays spin was     hilly and windy lots of very steep climbs but worth the efford,i met a guy coming the opposite way we stopped for a chat  ,he was riding a look 595 full carbon bike wheels were also carbon jasus what a bike honest to god it weighed about 4 ounces,i said to him hills wont bother you to much on that machine, he just smiled ::).

ah love this cycling lark just great ;D

anto.

Andre Jute

« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2014, 01:54:55 pm »
Those piccies somehow threw me over to the rest of the pics somewhere else. You're looking good, Anto, but I like the ladies you're sqeezing better.

Action shot of the red helmet riding past is super.

jags

« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2014, 02:45:42 pm »
There a great  bunch of girls Andre, the tall girl Michell is very good great climber, she had me in a bear hug in that photo  ;D ;D
another big spin planned for tomorrow hopefully the weather will be kind.im just in from a 27 miler very windy actually my fastest this year 14 .05mph average not bad concidering i had a head wind going out and coming home  ;D ;D dont ask totally confused me.

anto.

alfie1952

« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2014, 06:40:10 pm »
Hi Jags,

Gods own cycling country. I'm sure you're only getting Jim to post your photographs to make us all jealous. All these miles must be doing you the world of good. Keep smiling. :)

Regards Alfie

jags

« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2014, 07:13:19 pm »
Cheers Alfie yes enjoying my cycling even more so since i got my feet sorted,if only i could get my back sorted i'd be flying.
btw still waiting on all those ride reports on your new raven. ;)

jags.