Author Topic: Nomad Mk1 535L Ebay  (Read 1511 times)

in4

Nomad Mk1 535L Ebay
« on: June 23, 2013, 08:52:34 pm »
As a courtesy ( seems rude not to! ) I'm flagging up my ebay listed Nomad Mk1 535L. I've yet to see another listed anywhere and if one does appear it will certainly not be as pretty as mine  :)

She's here if your curiosity proves too much!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thorn-Nomad-mk1-535L-/221245262930?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item33833ecc52

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Re: Nomad Mk1 535L Ebay
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 09:02:30 pm »
...seems rude not to!
Indeed it would be!
if one does appear it will certainly not be as pretty as mine
Now, that I can believe, Ian!
She's here if your curiosity proves too much!
You knew it would be! ;D Yours is a lovely looking machine, indeed, and I especially like the choice of powdercoat colors. I am partial to silver/grey bicycles, and this is a beauty!

As an aside, you've described it well (I like the notes!) and photographed it very nicely indeed (photographing bikes with an eye toward selling them is far harder to do well than many imagine). It sounds wonderful and would be ideal for that long-awaited RTW ride or any use, really; the bike is that versatile.

So sorry to hear of your back trouble. Perhaps another ride will appear on the horizon that can address the problem so you can get back out on the road soonest.

Very best of luck with the sale, Ian.

Dan.

ianshearin

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 09:28:23 pm »
Nice looking bike Ian, lets hope you get a good price and it goes to a good home.
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
'shing xiong'

Andybg

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 09:14:29 am »
Absolutely fantastic and I can tell you these bikes ride like an absolute dream.

If only I could warrant buying an another bike but alas I think it may start divorce proceedings.

Andy

Andybg

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 06:41:22 pm »
Sold for 745ukp. A cracking bike at a bargain price. I am sure the new owner will be delighted and hopefuly we will see them on here.

Andy