Author Topic: SJS Cycles has lots of discounted new and demo bikes for sale now  (Read 1610 times)

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Hi All!

SJS Cycles has a number of new (many built in downtime with quality parts) and demo bicycles for sale at present:
http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/thorn-new-ex-display-used-cycles-and-framesets-dept671_pg1/

RST, RT, Club Tour, Sherpa Mk2, Sterling, and Ripio. Sizes are limited, condition varies, all prices reduced -- some considerably.

Maybe that last chance to get a Thorn MTB in derailleur or Rohloff Alfine drivetrain.

Best,

Dan.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:48:12 pm by Danneaux »

in4

Re: SJS Cycles has lots of discounted new and demo bikes for sale now
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:04:21 pm »
Don't do this to me Dan! I've already been looking at that 555L Club Tour today. In the Club Tour PDF I read about that chap who did the Transamerican down to Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego on a Club Tour, and in record time too. Think his tour was top spec' so not quite the same as the one on the SJS site. Near enough though eh!  ;)

Andybg

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 09:19:35 pm »
It is a fine looking bike that Club Tour. You know you really need it!!!! (and a bargain price too - almost rude not to buy it)

Andy

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 09:39:59 pm »
Don't do this to me Dan!
Ah, Ian! 'Tis waiting for you...you know it!
Near enough [to the record bike in the brochure] though eh!
Near 'nuff! *You* could set a new record on one, Ian; I know you could. Just stop by Danneaux's on the way through to TdF for a hot meal, lodging, and a quick mid-race tune-up and you'll manage it right enough.

All the best,

Dan. (...who loves the smell of Bike Lust in the air and wonders if SJSC ad-posting should be renamed "Thorn chumming"*)

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chumming

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 09:52:58 pm »
All kidding aside, I've often wished I could win the really Big lottery stakes and make my profession thereafter one of personally distributing the proceeds from the invested winnings. What a difference it would make to a family with a missed mortgage payment, or a week's groceries. The money could be stretched almost forever while making a big difference in so many ways (and nicely gifted anonymously).

I so often see the big payouts and wonder how anyone could possibly use all that money on themselves. What joy it would bring everyone to spread it 'round to the many who could use a smaller payoff to make their days that much easier.

And...every once in awhile, just to mix it up a bit...it would be a real joy to give someone the Thorn bike of their dreams.

Makes me want to go buy a lottery ticket. Right now!

All the best,

Dan.