Author Topic: my experience in dealing with SJS  (Read 2155 times)

rodonnelly

my experience in dealing with SJS
« on: December 04, 2005, 11:16:44 pm »
Just a quick note about my recent experience in dealing with SJS. I ordered a Raven Sport Tour, but when it arrived it really didn't feel right for me. I called SJS who advised I keep it and give it a good go to see if I get used to it. I tried, but still was not comfortable so talked to SJS again to see if I could swap for a Raven Tour. Andy Thorn emailed me personally, and said sure absolutely no problem, no questions asked. SJS then picked up *all* the shipping charges, and even delivered on a Saturday at extra expense to them. When the new bike arrived, it was perfect - just what I was after. Anyway, I was knocked out by the customer service and personal attention.

Ron

chrispayne

Re: my experience in dealing with SJS
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 09:25:35 pm »
Really glad you had such good experience, I too have been delighted.

Out of interest what was the "problem" with the Raven Sport Tour, and how was the Adventure tour different? I have an adventure tour which is perfect but was thinking of recommending the sport Tour for my girlfriend who says she wants a light as possible bike.

Cheers

Chris

graham

Re: my experience in dealing with SJS
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 07:59:49 pm »
I'd like to know, too.
Our next purchase will be a raven for the wife, and I was thinking she might like a Sport Tour for the slightly lighter weight and the lovely Reynolds 853 tube. But I am concerned she might find it a bit too lively on the steering compared to her current steed.