Author Topic: Bradley Wiggins - Excellent Documentary  (Read 1312 times)

StuntPilot

• Tour on a Bike
Bradley Wiggins - Excellent Documentary
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:20:06 pm »
I have just watched this excellent documentary about Bradley Wiggins. A real insight into the Tour de France and team cycling. Good photography, editing and music and a fascinating story. It gives a great insight into the man too.

There is a link I have found to the programme here ... if the link is broken, then search it out on Google ... 'Bradley Wiggins - A Year in Yellow'.

http://www.cyclingtips.com.au/2012/12/bradley-wiggins-a-year-in-yellow/

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:30:15 pm by StuntPilot »

JimK

• Interdependent Science
Re: Bradley Wiggins - Excellent Documentary
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 01:25:21 am »
Thanks, that was great fun. Egads, 440 watts for half an hour! My rowing machine measures watts... I can do maybe 130 watts for half an hour!

Cold here today, like 10F. Got out for 15 miles or so. Put water in a hydro-pack under my jacket to keep it from freezing. Ran the hose down my arm and pulled it through the pit zip to sip. If I left it out for long it would freeze up. I did see another rider out, sporty looking fellow with a neoprene face mask similar to mine. Usually those high speed guys will ignore me but today I got a hello in response to mine. Mostly I kept warm except my toes really froze. I was trying a different pair of boots that have a bit of insulation. Still I need to bulk up with the socks. Tricky because too much  will cram the space and cut circulation. It's a learning process!

Yeah, if I train consistently, maybe I will get to 140 watts! If I can just carry a camping load up the hill, that's all I want!