Author Topic: SOLD - Islabikes Luath 24  (Read 1640 times)

kwkirby01

SOLD - Islabikes Luath 24
« on: September 24, 2012, 04:29:33 pm »
Islabikes Luath 24

Child's road/touring bike suitable for a child aged 8+. The size guide can be found here on the Islabikes website.

The bike comes with a full set of accessories; mudguards, rack, bottle cage, kick stand (surprisingly useful and great for helping kids to keep their bike looking nice) and two sets of tyres:

• Kenda 32mm cyclo cross/touring tyres - roll well on tarmac and great for light off road (fitted)
  • Kenda 23mm slick racing tyres, for an extra burst of speed

The bike is two years old and was originally bought for my older daughter. When she moved up to a Luath 26 it was hung in the garage waiting for my younger daughter to grow tall enough. My younger daughter has been using it for about 15 months, but decided that a flat bar Beinn 24 would suit her better.

There's the odd superficial mark on the frame, as would be expected on a bike used by children, but it is otherwise in first rate condition. More pictured can be found here.

Purchased new, this bike would cost £400, plus £20 for mudguards, £30 for the rear carrier, £40 for additional cyclo cross tyres, £12 for the prop stand and £5 for bottle cage - £507 altogether.

I'm offering this excellent example for just £395, including delivery.

More photos can be found here.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions (use PM please) and thanks for looking.

Kevin
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:57:42 pm by kwkirby01 »
Kevin K. Glasgow

mariocarr

Re: Islabikes Luath 24
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 04:56:51 pm »
Hi, I've sent you a PM regarding this, please let me know if you didn't get it
Many thanks
Vicki