Author Topic: SOLD: Thorn Me'n'U2 triplet  (Read 1419 times)

guywatkins

SOLD: Thorn Me'n'U2 triplet
« on: April 22, 2012, 10:06:28 am »
For Private sale, our family's black Thorn triplet Me'n'U2 - we are “downsizing” to a tandem.

This Thorn triplet is made for an adult and two younger riders. The rear position can fit anyone from about 4 to 12, and the middle rider from about 7 to 16.

Fitted with Shimano LX indexed shifters, the 21 gears cover a wide range. The brakes are Shimano LX callipers and can cope with the weight - with older children this is a fast bike!

The pedal cranks on the back two sets are dual drilled which increases the already very adaptable setup for different sizes.

Thorn make amazing cycles - as readers here will know - and this one is particularly special!

Have a look at several pictures and get more details at http://www.drwatkins.co.uk

We are based near Cambridge - and can be contacted at guy@drwatkins.co.uk or by a phone number available from the link. We have posted adverts on other sites, but are not listing this on Ebay. If we get any questions, or if anyone wants any information, we will add the answers to our website for all to see.

This proved a great way for us to get the family cycling, and we are only selling it as the children have now grown and it needs a new set of riders!

UPDATE: 27 May - this is now sold.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:27:00 pm by guywatkins »