Author Topic: New Raven Colours  (Read 2951 times)

ahconway

New Raven Colours
« on: September 29, 2004, 04:51:55 pm »
I saw some of the new colours for the Raven frame (also to be applied to matching forks!) at the cycle show in Islington last weekend.

Anyone have more details on what's going to be available, which finishes are disappearing, and when?

Andrew

Re: New Raven Colours
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 05:14:40 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by ahconway

I saw some of the new colours for the Raven frame (also to be applied to matching forks!) at the cycle show in Islington last weekend.

Anyone have more details on what's going to be available, which finishes are disappearing, and when?

The new colours (dark green, black, dark blue, burgundy) will be Raven Tour models only. They will all now have very discrete silver decals and all with matching colour twin plate crown fork. Please call for up to date availability of the existing colours.

ahconway

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 07:17:23 pm »
Do we know when these are going to be available? When can we see what they'll look like? How long is the delivery time for new Raven Tours being ordered now?

PH

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 08:55:54 am »
Rumour has it that the new frames are in.  I’ve a red one on order and am itching to see what it looks like and what is meant by discrete decals.
Please post some pictures, pretty please, please please please…[:D]

Edit- Please[;)]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 08:56:45 am by PH »