Author Topic: Photos of today's South Lake Group ride to Bullpot Farm  (Read 1947 times)

fisher

Photos of today's South Lake Group ride to Bullpot Farm
« on: May 11, 2008, 09:22:47 pm »
Click the link http://www.southlakesgroup.org.uk/2008photogallery/photos11thmay.html to see photos of today ride to Bull Pot Farm, route and ride report will posted up on the site later on in the week.

Simeon

JC

Re: Photos of today's South Lake Group ride to Bullpot Farm
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 04:58:00 am »
Hello Fisher. Your photographs are outstanding, and while much of that is due to the photographer the camera should be given some credit! I yearn for the same quality in my photos and I'd be grateful if you could tell me the make and model of your camera.
Regards
JC (Jeff Corbett, in Newcastle NSW. I'm on the site because I'm planning to buy a Nomad S&S.)

fisher

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 05:47:02 pm »
Camera Canon PowerShot A75 and photo software is serif Photoplus 11 and I usually adjust all the photos with the auto level setting and then if photo still a bit dark I use Curves setting to lighten up the photo. Their also some useful filters in Photoplus ie like the warm up filters.

JC

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 12:32:19 am »
Thanks Fisher. Do you use a tripod? JC

fisher

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 04:24:11 pm »
No I don't use a tripod, just tend take the photo and then do any adjustments on the computer later.