Author Topic: Job opportunity  (Read 2499 times)

Robin Thorn

• Administrator
Job opportunity
« on: February 07, 2017, 07:14:03 pm »
We are looking for a technical sales assistant to join our bicycle parts sales team. The successful applicant will provide our customers with an exceptional standard of service over the phone, via email and face to face.

Taking orders from customers and offering technical advice; you will be working closely with the sales and dispatch teams. You will use our PC based sales system which means a good level of IT skill will be required.

You must be a good team player and be willing to quickly learn new skills, maintaining a high level of product knowledge. You should also be flexible yet assertive and possess a good sense of humour. Previous experience within the cycling industry or a keen interest in cycling would be desirable but is not essential. Salary is dependent on experience.

This is a Monday to Friday 8. 30 - 5. 00 office based position. Call Adrian on 01278441508 or email adrian@sjscycles.com

jags

Re: Job opportunity
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 07:28:43 pm »
Dan you were born for this job.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 07:30:03 pm »
Thanks, Anto, but it is on-site and I would need to move across a country and ocean if I were accepted for it.

All the best,

Dan.

jags

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 07:35:48 pm »
what sure everything is done on the internet these days and SJS are a mail order company anyway  there missing out big time you would be perfect for this job no one more qualified .
make a pitch Dan everyone on here would wish you well.go for it buddy .

anto

Pavel

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 05:17:06 am »
I'll relocate - if there are good pubs nearby. :) I work well with all teams that agree with everything I say and am flexible. I can almost touch my toes. The only thing that pisses me off is if I have to be in a good humor all day long.  On second thought, I vote for Dan to take the job. 

Just think Dan.  You won't have to worry about all that skin cancer, as the sun only comes up twice a year and you will never see a goat head thorn. Also, you will be traveling at much greater speed since over there on the other side of the pond nobody has to carry water as it is continually falling on your head as you cycle.  Yeah.  I vote for Dan.  He's too nice to be an American, anyways. 

:D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 05:18:38 am by pavel »

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 07:03:59 am »
Kind words, fellows; thanks!

All the best,

Dan.

Pavel

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 04:32:36 pm »
Kind words, fellows; thanks!

All the best,

Dan.

Airfare is cheap right now.  Beer, I hear, is good. Very little chance of skin cancer and duty is duty - and Karma is unavoidable!  Just saying .... ;)