Author Topic: Congratulations and thanks to In4, newest Hero Member!  (Read 1807 times)

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Congratulations and thanks to In4, newest Hero Member!
« on: July 16, 2016, 05:38:36 pm »
Hi All!

With real and genuine pleasure I welcome In4 (Ian) to the Hero member status that comes with making 1,000 posts on the Thorn Cycling Forum!

Throughout his tenure here, Ian has contributed a useful and helpful perspective and has always been quick to lend a hand and encourage others in need. I can only imagine how many prospective buyers he has aided with his eBay listings and notices of bikes for sale, and he's always been quick to help and encourage in good cheer, a model example of what it means to be a "Thornie".

Ian, good on you for contributing so much and so helpfully over the years -- well done!

Thanks, Ian!

All the best,

Dan.

Danneaux,
Thorn Cycling Forum Administrator

geocycle

Re: Congratulations and thanks to In4, newest Hero Member!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 07:16:30 pm »
Your trawl of eBay is truly heroic in4 and much appreciated. Thanks Ian.

in4

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 09:02:24 pm »
Thanks, most kind. I reckon I've learnt far more from the forum than I've contributed and appreciate the responses from fellow forumites, particularly when I've asked question in my customary 20W lightbulb style i.e. not too bright! I hope my posts have been useful to others, particularly when they have been looking for another Thorn bike. It gets very dusty down in the vaults when I'm searching for the specs and sizes of Thorns from yesteryear but the fact that there are so many 'classic' Thorns still being ridden and wanted is a testimony that speaks for itself, without further embellishment from me. ;)

Andre Jute

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 10:54:29 pm »
Gee,  Ian was always a hero member to me, so helpful, so knowledgeable, so chipper. Congratulations, mate, from across the short sea.

Matt2matt2002

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 11:37:18 pm »
Thanks from me too, Ian.
Matt
😀
Never drink and drive. You may hit a bump  and spill your drink

JimK

• Interdependent Science
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 04:35:34 pm »
We have a fun crew here - it's good to see the stalwarts recognized! Thanks, Ian!