Author Topic: I couldn't be with out my Thorn but...............  (Read 1884 times)

pourly

I couldn't be with out my Thorn but...............
« on: August 29, 2005, 08:35:23 pm »
I have a Thorn Raven and i use it every day to work to town every where as i haven't learnt to drive and there are no busses [:0]. But the clame that this bike is quote perfect i don't think is true, i think that advances in technology should be introduced to these "perfect bikes" as it becomes avalible and customer's feedback should help make the future bikes even better i say this as i find it difficult to beleve that Thorn can dismiss the chain guard topic and so if i want to fit one to my bike i have to order it from wherever it is in Germany then modify it in some cases   madness
I also find the paint chips all over the bike.
Any feed back or other comments wolud be good[:)]

Stijn

Re: I couldn't be with out my Thorn but...............
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 10:17:12 pm »
I don't think chainguards are dismissed. There is just nothing out there that's up to standard to fit the Raven style, as in what type of bicycle it is. I prefere one too and have cycled with one for most of my life. I know whats on offer in Holland and Germany (I speak the languages), were the majority of the guards are being used. I examened the Noel guard and others, in the shops there.

Nothing is perfect.