Author Topic: Raven Sizing headache  (Read 5832 times)

Grumbler

Re: Raven Sizing headache
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 11:40:11 pm »
I would like to thank you all for your comments on my post. As AndrewClark points out ordering a bike at a distance can be a little scary (among a few other things). One of the things that helped me decide to take the plunge was reading the general great comments that SJS service received in this forum and getting that impresion from such an active and kwoledgable community was reassuring enough to me. I´ve following the Thorn forum for about a year now, basically to gather information about the Rohloff hub and the Raven bikes, but had not actively participated until now. Your input has certainly helped me to overcome some misconceptions I had about the Ravens´ sizing which led me to think that I needed a larger frame. I already emailed Andy about it and will talk to him soon, hoping that it is not too late to correct the situation. As I said in my first post I expect to collect the Nomad by mid july and, after a couple of days in Bridgewater for last minute touching up, take her for a few hundred "strech out" miles on south England and Wales (post on this in the Cycle Tours forum) before coming back home.
Once agains thanks everyone of you and happy riding.