Author Topic: Robin - Customer service request  (Read 1793 times)

Polar Bear

Robin - Customer service request
« on: February 26, 2006, 10:29:31 am »
Robin,

My partner has recently ordered a Brevet with flat bars and requested a Specialized Dolce saddle.   Somebody rang her whilst I was not around and told her that Thorn do not supply Specialized and you'll fit something else - presumably the Terry saddle that you list.  She is not a very forceful or persuasive person and just accepted this even though I will immediately have to swap the saddle over for her.

I ask you to consider her needs as your customer and give her a great customer experience.   Please obtain and fit for her a Specialized Dolce saddle.   Just the standard one.   She should have been more persistent but that is not her nature.   Terry saddles make her very uncomfortable.   We already have one laying around gathering dust.

Please put an extra big smile on her face.

Hope you can help.

Andrew

Re: Robin - Customer service request
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 09:15:04 am »
Hi Polar Bear,

I'm sorry but specialized really will not supply us!!!
We always endeavour to source any parts requested for bike builds but in this case we are stuck.
The best option, and the option we should have offered your partner in the first instance, is to supply the Brevet without a saddle and knock off that cost.

Please email or call me direct.

Best regards

Andrew Griffiths

Marketing Manager

St John St Cycles
91-93 St John Street
Bridgwater
Somerset
TA6 5HX
Tel: 01278-441529   (Int ++44-1278-441529)
Fax: 01278 431107  (Int ++44-1278-431107)

mailto:andrew@sjscycles.com

http://www.sjscycles.com

Polar Bear

Re: Robin - Customer service request
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 07:18:16 pm »
Hi Andrew,

Many thanks.  Your man rang me and we sorted exactly that option out.   I went to Evans and got the saddle she requries including my CTC discount.

Have to say that she's getting very excited in anticipation of the new arrival - hope it's coming on nicely!

Cheers,

Mike