Author Topic: Where's jags?  (Read 5027 times)

geocycle

Re: Where's jags?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 07:48:35 pm »
Welcome back and glad you are enjoying the new bike. It should really come into its own in the summer. But, summer is also touring time.... Anyhow, great to have your enthusiasm for all things bike.

jags

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 08:41:31 pm »
i'm ya man  ;)

alfie1952

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 09:42:52 pm »
Welcome back ;D

Regards, Alfie

jags

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 09:44:49 pm »
Cheers Alfie hope all's well in your camp buddy.

anto.

Andre Jute

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 10:07:05 pm »
Welcome back, Anto!

jags

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 10:10:24 pm »
Cheers Andre sure us paddies had better stick together sort this lot out  ;D ;D.

anto.

Donerol

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 10:24:47 pm »
Great to have you around again - I was beginning to get worried about you!

jags

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 11:05:46 pm »
No need being broke and Thornless never keep me down .i thought my luck was in the other day  i found a fiver on me way home so bought a scratch card and a lottery ticket.nah no luck my dream went up in smoke ,but i'll give it another go at the weekend its worth 11 million. 8)..

cheers
anto.

nztony

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2015, 07:46:28 pm »
Welcome back Jags,

I was surprised when you disappeared, so good to have to you back and welcome back from way down under here in New Zealand.

I've been looking at some of these routes: http://cycleireland.ie/ and wow your country looks stunningly beautiful with amazing narrow windy back lanes
that look very inviting for a cycle down and around.

They say New Zealand has stunning scenery, but judging by this Ireland is up there too.

I'm quite a Google Maps nerd, so have seen parts of Ireland and also view Street View. (Google Maps is probably my favourite web site.)

Best regards

Tony
NZ

jags

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2015, 09:09:54 pm »
Hi Pete my son Noel was 3 months in your part of the world last year he just loved it he said it was very like ireland only different  ;D ;D  you get summer weather we dont, having said that the weather aint all that bad mind u its fecking miserable at the moment.
yeah i suppose im used to narrow roads and rough tarmac,i have some great cycling routes in my area  hilly in places short and shart no wonder im a desperate climber ::)..
the west of ireland is stunning so different from my side eastcoast still im not complaining..

if u ever get over here i'll take u around all the sites ,i took my buddy Phil from the uk another cycle tourer and marathon runner around the sites few years back and he gave me a history lesson   ;D ;Dhe new all about the kings of ireland  what newgrange was all about i hadent a clue but i enjoyed his tour  ;Dbtw he's coming again in august for a few days, the wife loves it when i tell her oh i have friends coming to stay. :o

well great to hear from you Pete stay safe.

anto.