Author Topic: South Lakes Group's January 2012 ride photos  (Read 1731 times)

fisher

South Lakes Group's January 2012 ride photos
« on: January 22, 2012, 10:07:15 pm »

The cake photo at the Cafe in the Forest on today's South Lakes Group ride to Grizedale, you can see rest of January 2012 ride photos at this link http://www.southlakesgroup.org.uk/2012photogallery/january-2012.html

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Re: South Lakes Group's January 2012 ride photos
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 10:23:50 pm »
Fisher,

I am so glad you're continuing to post these ride photos! I've followed along by way of your links these last 4-5 years first as a guest, and now as a member.  About time I told you! The rides look wonderful (as does the food!) and I only wish I could join you other than vicariously.

Please keep going -- and posting -- so we'll have more of your photos to enjoy.  You surely do well to capture the moment and give a real feel of immediacy to your adventures.

Best,

Dan.

fisher

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 11:12:36 pm »
Thanks Dan, over past six months I've doing a lot of work improving website and have not be doing much posting on forums, the group as had quite few new members on rides over the past year.

For folk who just like looking at my cake photos there food and cake photo galleries at this link http://www.cafe.southlakesgroup.org/cake-photo-galleries.html

with regards

Simeon

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 01:03:40 am »
Wow, Simeon!  For food like that, people will ride anywhere!   :D

It is nearly dinnertime as I write this, and everything looks that much better for it.

I got lost in the "cake galleries".  Too good!   ;D

Best,

Dan.

fisher

Photos of yesterday South Lakes Group ride to Ingleton
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 10:39:42 pm »