Author Topic: NEW PICTURES: bike is home.  (Read 13026 times)

Procyon

• an old artist man and his bicycle
    • my bio and artist resume and gallery
NEW PICTURES: bike is home.
« on: February 25, 2005, 07:08:24 am »
Hello all,

Although I probably ought to clean it up and edit and double check for text, image, or programming errors, what the heck :   here is a new page of images on my new Thorn Nomad, after bicycling each day for a week in a massive L.A. rainstorm, and then, having a sunny day today, and my camera handy, shooting images of my bicycle along the cliffs over the Pacific Coast.... an informative, sometimes serious, sometimes surreal, and absurd, narrative weaves in between the photos...  

If the images are too numerous or the narrative too careening, like a drunk leaving a bar, it is because i'm still lovestruck with my new-to-me, pre-owned, Thorn Nomad...

Please forgive typos, and cumbersome sentence structure.  Also, i tangent into talking about the santa monica mountains (many bicycling trails amongst the high sandstone rocks and rebounding mountian lion population), but won't, until the future, include photographs actually taken up IN those mountains...  You only see the mountains in the distance above the coast in the page, as it is now.

http://www.charityadvantage.com/lampartproject/JOHNDOE.asp

thanks for putting up with me
Procyon
rory white
different sides of L.A., California.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 07:31:14 am by Procyon »

ahconway

Re: NEW PICTURES: bike is home.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 09:28:41 pm »
Looks good to me - nice scenery too!

Thanks for the post.