Author Topic: Jtek Shiftmate  (Read 4325 times)

Robin Thorn

• Administrator
Jtek Shiftmate
« on: May 30, 2015, 08:02:57 am »
Hi, as owner of www.SJSCycles.com we're very pleased to say that we've taken over Jtek Engineering's designs and production. This includes the famous Shiftmate, Cable doublers, bar end fitting brake levers plus a bar end gear lever for Shimano 8s hubs. We've currently only got patchy stock but over the next few months this will improve vastly as our own production comes on stream. It's going to be possible to order from www.sjcycles.com or from your LBS. I'd be very obliged if any forum members or indeed browsers out there were to spot any questions about Jtek on other forums or indeed questions about matching different brands of shifters and drivetrain together please direct them towards wwww.jtekengineering.com Thanks

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Re: Jtek Shiftmate
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 04:38:59 pm »
Will do, Robin; very pleased at this turn of events and wish you and SJS Cycles all good fortune in the effort.

All the best,

Dan.

jags

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 04:42:45 pm »
that shift mate looks cool, will it work on my new shimano  11 speed 105.
 i dont have a problem shifting so is that shift mate gonna give me a crisper shift.
btw what the difference im model 123and 4 they look exactly the same to my eyes.

thanks

anto.

Robin Thorn

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 05:54:05 pm »
Ha, it's all in the detail! If you've got everything Shimano 11 then that's the best it gets, the Shiftmate converts one brand/model of shifter to work with different drivetrain make/model/number of speeds. Checkout the compatibility chart here: www.sjscycles.co.uk/shiftmate-guide-blog25 email our sales guys on sales@sjscycles.com for more help.

jags

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 06:03:55 pm »
 ;) Grand job so thanks

jags.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:33:21 pm by jags »

brummie

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 08:57:39 pm »
Chapeau !  :)

Robin Thorn

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 11:44:42 am »
Hi Brummie, you guys going to open a trade account??? ;)

brummie

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 07:49:06 pm »
Maybe..has AB finished the brochure yet? ;D