Author Topic: god i'm feeling fantastic need to share.  (Read 1793 times)

jags

god i'm feeling fantastic need to share.
« on: July 16, 2014, 09:52:44 pm »
Anything happening lads I'm fed up, why am i fed up well been totally broke doesn't help.I'm on a too week holiday from my jobseekers job, pain in the arse to be honest but what can i do  ::)
and in the morning i have to go to kildare with a friend of mine who needs a bike fit and maybe get these guys to build him a custom frame set,jasus it never rains but it pours  :(
so yeah going to have to sit around in Aladdin's cave while he's spending all that cash on my favourate hobby.no feckin justice.
so yeah kinda fed up and I've a headache and a pain in me back did i mention i was broke :'( :'(

ah not to worry probably feel great next week.

anto a lost soul.

this is the place i'http://www.bicycledesigncentre.com/m going.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 10:19:08 pm by jags »

Andre Jute

Re: god i'm feeling fantastic need to share.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 09:59:30 pm »
At least you have a friend.

jags

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 10:14:10 pm »
hah never though of that.
 8)

leftpoole

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 02:50:50 pm »
Anything happening lads I'm fed up, why am i fed up well been totally broke doesn't help.I'm on a too week holiday from my jobseekers job, pain in the arse to be honest but what can i do  ::)
and in the morning i have to go to kildare with a friend of mine who needs a bike fit and maybe get these guys to build him a custom frame set,jasus it never rains but it pours  :(
so yeah going to have to sit around in Aladdin's cave while he's spending all that cash on my favourate hobby.no feckin justice.
so yeah kinda fed up and I've a headache and a pain in me back did i mention i was broke :'( :'(

ah not to worry probably feel great next week.

anto a lost soul.

this is the place i'http://www.bicycledesigncentre.com/m going.

Anthony,
Cheer up. I have just come home from yet another Hospital 'visit'.
Told no bike riding.My main Heart works 'reasonably' well but I have a ventricle which does not.
What will I do?
Ask yourself the same question. You have what was my Audax 853 bike. Ride it. I will ride my bike.
I want to live......
Cheer up.
John

jags

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 05:46:37 pm »
aw im in better form today john no worries hope you get sorted real soon buddy.

i spent the day here http://www.bicycledesigncentre.com/.
me and my friend had a super day talking bikes with brendan the bike builder, man he knows his stuff big time real nice guy as well.
i blagged a spin on one of his custom bikes i knew by the look of it it would be near my size. well to say it fitted me like a glove  it was a serious bit of kit flying machine its been a while since i rode a bike that fast without any efford.

anto