Author Topic: Van Nicholas Amazon Rohloff  (Read 4753 times)

Chester

Van Nicholas Amazon Rohloff
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:47:23 am »
56cm Van Nicholas Amazon Rohloff

This is a Straight bar bike with; XT 'V' brakes, Titanium frame, carbon forks, TI seat post, SKS guards, rear rack, Rohloff 14 speed hub, Royce front hub laced to Rigida Andra 700c rims. Brooks saddle and pannier/saddle bags in picture are not included in the sale. The bike was supplied new in 2012 from Cyclesense (Tadcaster) and has covered less than 1800 miles; used primarily for extended touring a few times. Cyclesense have serviced the bike (in June 2014) and at the same time replaced the tyres, it has been used since on one ride, from London to Edinburgh (15 - 19 July). This bike is in excellent condition; I am selling to help fund an expedition bike for future challenges in my retirement. Check out the Van Nicholas site and the many reviews online, these are beautifully made bikes made by highly a reputable Dutch cycle manufacturer. New this bike would be £3000.
Offers over £1900.
Contact me for more info/picture.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:40:52 pm by Chester »

phopwood

Re: Van Nicholas Amazon Rohloff
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 04:42:42 pm »
Hi,

What size is the bike and how tall are you.

Peter

Chester

Re: Van Nicholas Amazon Rohloff
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 07:11:32 pm »
Hi Peter, I'm 1778 (5' 10") stature, the frame is 56cm, full details of the sizing and frame geometry is listed on vannicholas.com

Still having trouble uploading pic's.

Cheers,

Chester