Community > Events

A rough plan???

<< < (3/5) > >>

Pedaldog:
You going Billy?
I'll be on a green Nomad looking like some sort of Fat person in a small Hilleberg Akto tent!

Billy:
Pedders,
 have you thought of posting this on the C+ forum? You might get a bigger response.
   Billy

Pedaldog:
quote:Originally posted by Billy

Pedders,
 have you thought of posting this on the C+ forum? You might get a bigger response.
   Billy

Going to do that in a few days as it happens!
Not sure how many of the "Soft Southern Roadies" over there would be interested though[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Pedaldog:
Anybody here going to roll up?

Polar Bear:
Sorry that I cannot make it on your trip but just to uphold the reputation of us southerners you shoudl know of a couple of our plans for this year.   My partner and I will be riding Workington to Durham in a couple of weeks doing mainly the C2C route including of course Hartsidem and also will be undertaking a wild camping cycle tour from Inverness to Cape Wrath and back at the end of May.  I'll also be in Coniston on the 4th of September doing the Coniston Challenge raising funds for the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.      

Maybe I'll get the chance to join you on another occasion purely to uphold the honour of the southern softie of course!!

Good luck with your event.    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version