Author Topic: Congratulations and thanks to Andre, the Forum's newest Hero Member  (Read 2048 times)

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Congratulations -- and thank you! -- to Andre Jute (Hobbes) for one-thousand posts contributing to this forum and earning his new status as Hero Member! Very well-deserved!

Andre, I can recall when you joined the Forum just before your first Rohloff hub service. Since then, you've generously shared your own knowledge of the hub and much more through many informative photo-essays, dissertations, and comments on everything ranging from bicycle lighting to electric hub conversions, security measures to chain cases and beyond. For all you've gained from the Forum, you've given back generously in turn.

You can always be counted on for an insightful point of view shared with humor, wit, and the skill of a professional writer. Above all, you personify the term, "Cycling Gentleman". It is a real pleasure to know you, and I look forward to your next 1000 posts.

All the best,

Dan.

Andybg

Congratulations Andre

I can only hope by the time I have made it to that status that I will be as knowlegable about bikes as you.

Am looking forward to your next post as much as ever.

Once again well done

Andy

Matt2matt2002

Congrats from moi, too.
If one day I can learn half of what you have forgotten, I will be happy.
Always a pleasure to read your contributions.
Matt
Never drink and drive. You may hit a bump  and spill your drink

ianshearin

Congratulations Andre  :) :)
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
'shing xiong'

Andre Jute

Thank you all for your help and good cheer these several years. Without you, I would have been tearing my hair out.

This is a very agreeable forum to belong to, over and beyond the real value of the information so generously shared. Thank you for letting me hang out here.

Andre Jute

jags

Well done Andre i enjoy reading your posts great stuff,
i'm not on as much these days but still good to log on whenever i need info on anything or just general chat. ;)

julk

Andre,
Thanks for being a hero.
Julian.

Slammin Sammy

Andre, may I offer my congrats, as well?

My meager post tally belies the fact I've been lurking around these parts for quite some time, and it is the denizens here, yourself included, who are largely complicit in my latest OCD regarding everything Thorn, Rohloff and bike bits.  ::) I've called it a "pleasant obsession" in a previous post, and it is the company of fellow enthusiasts like you that make it so.

Long may you ride.

Slammin!

Relayer

Congratulations Andre, a truly stellar contribution!  And the planter of a seed that will definitely result in me getting a Rohloff'd balloon bike someday.

Andre Jute

Thank you all. I may have to stop reading this thread for fear of getting a swollen head! I rode out to Kilmacsimon Quay today in glorious weather, a very pleasant ride in agreeable company. I wish you all the same, pleasant rides forever, in the most agreeable company you would wish for.

Andre Jute