Community > Was it you?

I spy - Belton Ravens

<< < (2/3) > >>

PH:
quote:Originally posted by xtc girl

STOP PRESS: The EXP has been washed, due to Dad not being able to ride as eventually the mud clogged all up the mudgaurd and stopped the weel from turning. [}:)] But, in the processing of cleaning the bike, Dad covered the kitchen in mud and oil- Mum is not amused.

I didn’t mean my comments to cause any family strife[;)]
It was good to see how much muck can be accumulated on a Rholoff without it affecting it’s ability to work.
Mine never stays dirty for long, it’s kept indoors so gets washed after every muddy ride, one of the advantages is it’s so easy to clean.

xtc girl:
quote:Originally posted by PH

quote:Originally posted by xtc girl

STOP PRESS: The EXP has been washed, due to Dad not being able to ride as eventually the mud clogged all up the mudgaurd and stopped the weel from turning. [}:)] But, in the processing of cleaning the bike, Dad covered the kitchen in mud and oil- Mum is not amused.

I didn’t mean my comments to cause any family strife[;)]
It was good to see how much muck can be accumulated on a Rholoff without it affecting it’s ability to work.
Mine never stays dirty for long, it’s kept indoors so gets washed after every muddy ride, one of the advantages is it’s so easy to clean.

It was quite funny actually, Dad cleaning the chain in the sink, but still managing to cover the kitchen in oil[:D]Dad will probally go the long way home from work, so his bike will get muddy again.[V]My bike was washed as well, I think mine will stay clean for a while yet.

Team Triplet:
quote:Originally posted by PH

Among the many bikes of all shapes and sizes at this annual mince pie munching Christmas get together, SIX RAVENS!

How many Ravens will there be this year at Belton - could it be double figures?  Our party could well have 3 Ravens, my muddy Exp and two Raven tours, one of which could be only just hatched!

efpw:
Hello Team Triplet.  I have just been looking at your EXP and would like to hear more about your S and S fittings.  I am seriously considering a Raven Sport Tour with these, but there is little feedback on them and I have not seen any pictures of them unassembled / mid-assembly.  Any comments would be very helpful..
Many thanks

stutho:
What / Where / When is Belton?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version