Private Classified > Bikes For Sale

Thorn Raven Tour - Ebay

(1/3) > >>

Andybg:
Another ebay sale: Not sure of the size but am dubious it would be a good fit for someone of 6'

Andy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thorn-Raven-Touring-Bike-Rohoff-Hub-Cycling-/330857196447?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item4d08a02b9f

rualexander:
No way would it be suitable for someone of six foot height, looks like one of the smallest sizes.
Also, it's a mk1 with the celtic bands decals, they haven't been made for about 9 years, and the ad says 2 years old.

ianshearin:
Not sure I like those decals on the frame, glad they discontinued them.

I have mailed the seller for a frame size but I am thinking it may not be a genuine sale.

Matt2matt2002:

--- Quote from: rualexander on January 15, 2013, 08:31:55 am ---No way would it be suitable for someone of six foot height, looks like one of the smallest sizes.
Also, it's a mk1 with the celtic bands decals, they haven't been made for about 9 years, and the ad says 2 years old.

--- End quote ---

That's interesting. Is there somewhere to see the history of the Thorn bikes?
What models were made when etc.
I know that they can be customed up to the nth degree but I would be very interested to see the history of the basic bikes in picture form

Matt

leftpoole:

--- Quote from: ianshearin on January 15, 2013, 08:47:24 am ---Not sure I like those decals on the frame, glad they discontinued them.

I have mailed the seller for a frame size but I am thinking it may not be a genuine sale.

--- End quote ---

Hello?
Any particular reason that you feel this may not be a 'genuine sale'?
Thorn did sell odd older framesets a while ago, plus a number of buyers have sold 'new' unused frames on Ebay. People have puchased and run out of money to complete the build.
I for one am never happy that people always seem to jump in with these not a genuine sale comments without any thought. Ebay is not all about thieves selling stolen bikes!
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version