Private Classified > Bikes For Sale

For Sale : Raven Tour 587L in Rosso Red Pearl Metallic Paint

(1/1)

richie thornger:
NOW SOLD.

Unfortunately I can't justify having this sat in the garage whilst I'm away cycling round the world on my Nomad.
This means it's gotta go.
I was hoping to get £1400 selling it on ebay so I will offer it to anybody on the forum for £1200, but it must be collected from me near Hemel Hempstead. I won't ship it out.

It was bought from SJSC new on 16/03/09 and has done less than 5000 miles.
I bought it from the original owner who at the age of 78 had to admit he could no longer get up the hills.
I have the original receipt and all the tools.
I'm 6ft and fits me perfectly (My Nomad is a 587L as well) The Original owners of both my bikes have been 6ft 4" plus, so plenty of room for a tall person.
I wouldn't know how small you could get away with.

It took me from Liverpool to Istanbul last summer with absolutely no problems at all.
It has a few small scuffs but nothing major.

Rigida Andra Rims (Front rim has done no more than 400 miles as I had a grizzly rim/shimano dynamo hub for all my touring)
One Sided SPD/Platform Shimano pedals
175mm Thorn cranks and 40T chainring & 16T rear cog
Polished silver Rohloff hub
Ergon grips
Deore Brakes and levers
Comfort bars
Charge Spoon saddle
SKS silver mudguards
Panaracer Tyres, both pretty new
Recent Oil Change

Cheers Richie
EDIT:
I may have a few extras that I can do a deal on, if I don't put them on my Nomad.

Photos now attached . Typically the sun went in. The pearlescent paint just doesn't show up in these photos. I'll do some more if it ever comes out again.

in4:
Any photos to share please? PM if you wish.

richie thornger:
NOW SOLD

Danneaux:
Congratulations to you and the new owner, Richie! It is a lovely bike, and looks fantastic. May the new owner ride it long and well.

Please keep us posted on your own travel plans as departure time draws nigh. Wishing you well in your Adventure ahead!

All the best,

Dan.

richie thornger:
Cheers Dan, certainly will.
Look out for a new member appearing on this forum very soon I should imagine :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version