Private Classified > Bike Bits / Accessories For Sale

For sale Tubus nova front rack

(1/2) > >>

bobs:
Tubus Nova Lowrider Front Rack.
NOVA the hand-made,stainless steel ,esthetical lowrider from TUBUS.
The design is identical to the TUBUS ERGO and is the perfect match for our stainless steel rear cariers COSMO and LUNA. The brushed finish strengthens the material and gives the NOVA its exclusive looks.

Top Features of the Tubus Nova Lowrider Front Rack

26"/28" wheel fitting

535g

15kg max load

In VGC £50 + post
Tubus Nova Lowrider Front Rack.

In VGC £50 + post

stephenwatson:
Hi
Please could you tell me if your carrier is still for sale and also if you would be willing to accept less than £50. Many thanks.
Regards Stephen Watson

bobs:
Sorry it's sold.

jags:
bob's im thinking of getting the ergo front rack ,i know it looks the same as nova ,but was there a reason you sold your's  ,as in you got something better.

julk:
jags,
I have used Blackburn & Bor Yueh copy, Tubus Tara & Ergo, and Thorn low riders in the search for the perfect front rack. I have also used Karrimor, Carradice, Vaude, Altura and Edinburgh Coop panniers.

I have still to try the Tubus Duo, but the credit crunch has curtailed my spending.

The biggest difference has been the ease/difficulty of attaching the panniers to the rack in the position I wanted to put them. Often the rack frame and the pannier clips have clashed requiring surgery and/or compromise.

You really can't go wrong with any of the above, they all do the job.
I have ended up using the Ergo rack plus Carradice Super C front panniers fitted with Arkel clips as the best for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version