Author Topic: First decent day (Sherpa content)  (Read 4181 times)

bobs

First decent day (Sherpa content)
« on: February 06, 2008, 04:39:57 pm »
First good weather this year. Took the chance to take some photo's of the Sherpa now I've got it the way I want.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 04:47:34 pm by bobs »

jags

Re: First decent day (Sherpa content)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 01:59:41 pm »
great photo's bobs,looks like your getting plenty of miles in,bike still going well.
i love my own sherpa but cant get out yet due to fall and broken colar bone ah well.
have you ridden the bike fully loaded yet if so what's the verdict,
like you i only have rear rack cant get my head round useing front racks just yet .
so any tours planned .

bobs

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 02:09:48 pm »
I've got a front rack and bagbag, just had no heed to use them yet, waiting for good weather. So not tried it fully loaded yet. Hope you get back on to your bike soon. Fell off my bike years ago , it was icy and had just left the house. Touched the brakes and the bike went from under me, fell and hit my head on a kerbstone with a good force. Lucky I had on a bell helmet, the old bulletproof type. No damage done I think. ???

Bob

jags

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 02:27:26 pm »
thanks bobs ,yeah ill never ride in the ice again im nearly four week's of the bike now and the way i feel it will be another four before im back.the helmet saved me as well it split in two wow gave me a fright when i seen it,any how barbag, chainreaction has a sale on the karimor bag it's a great deal and a great bag