Private Classified > Bikes For Sale

Thorn Sterling £900 Reduced Price SOLD

(1/1)

Cugel:
Thorn Sterling "Touring Mountain Bike" 590 medium/large  for sale £900 reduced price (was £1250)

* Bought new 2008, in very good condition mileage less than 3000 miles, its been one of several bikes over the years, (currently Thorn Mercury, Snowdon Paradox) and I just don't use it.
* It has Magura Odur suspension forks with Deore disc brakes on Rigida Disc Bull rims front and rear.

* ALSO Thorn Mt Tura Reynolds touring fork with Rigida Andra rim on Deore hub with Deore V brake.

* Currently fitted with suspension set-up, but I will happily swap it to touring set-up.

* ALSO Brand New never fitted ROCKSHOX REBA RACE 100 Suspension forks. These should have been fitted to bike when new, but SJS fitted the Maguras in error, but sent me the ROCKSHOX gratis. That's how good they are!

Included Equipment:
Blackburn MTN rack, Thorn Narrow Mk3 bars , Ergon GP1 grips, Profile bottle cages 2, three sets of tyres: Schwalbe Hurricane 26x2.00 a good trecking tyre, Schwalbe City Jet 26x 1.5 road tyre and Panaracer XC 26x2.10 MTB tyre.
Saddle choice of Spa Cycles Nidd Open leather or Brooks C17 Cambium Carved. SKS mudguards.
The Rohloff hub has had annual oil changes and runs fine.

Full details of the Thorn Sterling can be found here.

SOLD

Danneaux:
My! What a lovely machine! Complete in every way and easily configurable for need.

Best of luck on your sale!

Dan.

Cugel:
Price now reduced to £900

Cugel:
SOLD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version