Author Topic: Stolen thorn Raven  (Read 3997 times)

Skitch

Re: Stolen thorn Raven
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 10:47:18 pm »
Hi everyone thanks for your messages of support. Yeah I'm still gutted but having gone through the incident many times in my head things could have been a lot worse. As we could have heard them robbing us and challenged them and someone could have ended up in hospital or worse as it's turned out that a cloned white transit van has been seen on CTV and police have told us we've been robbed by organised criminals that would stop at nothing to prevent being caught! One of us could have ended up with a set of bolt croppers in our head. Dreadful to even think of these things. I'm going to have to get over it as really it's nothing compared to what people are facing in the likes of India at the moment I'm sure our prayers are with them as there's nothing the person on the street can do other than try and voice that the richer countries to do something. I've actually been to India and the poverty and overcrowding is unimaginable untill you see it. Anyway sermon over. Sorry to blither on an go of subject probably just the way I'm feeling at the moment. Thanks again all and take care.  Skitch.