Private Classified > Bikes For Sale

THORN RAVEN NOMAD S/S SOLD

<< < (2/3) > >>

PH:

--- Quote from: in4 on April 25, 2019, 01:45:00 pm --- Anyone know what the yellow strap  is? I'd like a couple, particularly after reading the post about bungee cords.

--- End quote ---
There's plenty of choice for this style of luggage belt, unless you particularly wanted Yellow the Tubus version is of their usual quality (And price)
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/carriers-racks/tubus-carrier-stretch-belt/
I have one that doesn't get used a lot but is worth keeping on the bike for those times it is.

tedmcd88:
Hello I am interested in your bike but have a couple of questions for you, I have had all sorts of bikes during my time but now at 60 I am looking for a good quality one, first off where abouts are you? I am in N.Ireland and  that would not be a problem I could collect, doubt if I could assemble if sent by courier, secondly not having ridden a Thorn roughly what sort of size are we talking about in CM? or height, inside leg. That will do for now, thanks Ted

alfie1952:
I am in Edinburgh, Scotland.
This bike is set up for me at 5' 8 1/2" with 31" inside leg.
There is nothing to fear in building up the bike, and as the rohloff has the external box it is only a matter of replacing it onto the wheel. I'm sure it is all on you tube if there is anything amiss Myself and most on this forum with a rohloff would help.
Regards Alfie
PS
My RST was bought from a nice gentleman in Ireland and was shipped over with the help from Jags.

tedmcd88:
Thanks for the reply Alfie, I will probably give it a miss not sure the sizing would be right, but having had a good look at other Thorns on the web I don't think you should have much bother selling yours, all the best Ted.

porker993:
Hi Alfie
I am very interested in your bike and have messaged you.
Cheers
Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version