Technical > Lighting and Electronics

Bought some helmet lights off eBay; look promising

<< < (2/3) > >>

energyman:
There was me thinking that the new bright light in the west was of some religious significance but it was Dan on his bike with his new lights !

;)

Andre Jute:

--- Quote from: energyman on January 03, 2018, 10:03:47 pm ---There was me thinking that the new bright light in the west was of some religious significance but it was Dan on his bike with his new lights !

;)

--- End quote ---

It's the Guiding Lamp Over the Three Magical Bicycle Tourers.

Danneaux:

--- Quote ---There was me thinking that the new bright light in the west was of some religious significance but it was Dan on his bike with his new lights !
--- End quote ---
<snerk!> Hahahahaha! I was drinking some tea when I read this, and now have to clean my computer screen, e-man!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the good laugh! I'l do my best to hold things yup at this end.  ;)

All the best,

<Hahaha!> Dan.

jags:
Thanks Dan for the lights i'm well impressed .
i'd say the flashing red and white light is illegal  here so it will have to be  just red ,curious to see how long the battery life is .
it's a far stronger light than my cateye  even with new batteries ,easy seen during daylight hours  ;)

anyway thanks again Dan your a gent.

Anto.

Danneaux:
Aww you're welcome, Anto. :) 'Just hope they'll keep you safe on those night rides. Those little lanes and that uphill busy intersection are worries.

The question of battery life is still open for me. I'm using Eneloop rechargeables and have not yet exhausted the initial charge when using the lights (I'm waiting for the rest of mine to arrive). One thing I find irritating is once the batteries are installed, they're hard to remove without something to pry the end one out. I think I'll super glue in a piece of ribbon under the + terminal of the lead battery so when I pull the ribbon, the battery will pop out to grab and extract more easily.

Use 'em in good health.

All the best,

Dan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version