Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 5541 times)

AndyE

Re: Brexit
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 01:56:41 pm »
In all honesty I think we have just been involved in the biggest con trick of all time. A two horse race where any outcome was a win win for our Government!  A con so sophisticated, and still in play by the way, that it would make The Sting look like it was run by rank amateurs.  Stick around, get beer and popcorn, because it will get ugly.

Andy

Andy which school of conspiracy are you thinking, NWO, Gubbernment stitch up, 4th Reich?

to me it doesn't bode well when things like this are being under reported https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=german+mosque+weapons&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=uYJ1V7HnIM2GgAb8_prwDA

gave up with all the usual news sources have been using this site as it seems to cover all opinions from silly to scary http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/

Neither BillC! I'm a Yorkshire man, I am genetically pre-programed not believe a word anyone says  ;)  I have been lied to by politicians since Birth. I work on the principle what can't speak! can't lie!! a moving lip conspiracist.  ;D

Andy.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:13:40 pm by AndyE »
Doncaster in deepest South of Yorkshire

Bill C

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 03:35:43 pm »
"I'm a Yorkshire man, I am genetically pre-programed not believe a word anyone says  ;)  I have been lied to by politicians since Birth"

it's not just a Yorkshire thing, that's the worst bit about it, no one believes a word that comes out of any of their (politico's) mouths,
i read Cromwell’s speech at the long parliament, dust up the lingo and you could read it to them today and it's just as relevant 

Matt2matt2002

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 08:34:30 am »
After everything going on in the country this week, I'm looking at moving. I'm not sure what's so great about living in Switzerland, but I'm told their flag is a big plus...
 ;)

Not sure if that hasn't flown over a few heads..... :P

I do the jokes around here!
Never drink and drive. You may hit a bump  and spill your drink