Community > Member's Gallery

Nomad evolution

<< < (3/21) > >>

jul:
About the "Surly 8 Pack" rack, i'm satisfied of his manufacture.

Around 650 gr of steel, it can carry almost 14 kg. All fastening system is stainless steel !

It seems "fat" and strong ! (the same width than the Thorn front rack) so they are meant to be together   :)

It is sold only for the Surly fork, but i adapted for our Nomad fork without difficulty.. and it fit perfectly !

in4:
The Nomad is looking fabulous Julio; I guess you'll give it a name in due course too . I was suitably impressed by your re-engineering to accomodate your Surly rack over the low riders.
Sate my curiosity a little and share what kind of weight you anticipate carrying over your front wheel. Or is it a case of a having a greater bulk-carrying capacity? Perhaps for a tent and or sleeping bag?

Danneaux:
Beautiful job on the rack mount, Julien! Impressive and very nicely done.

All the best,

Dan.

jul:

--- Quote from: in4 on July 02, 2016, 02:25:06 pm ---The Nomad is looking fabulous Julio; I guess you'll give it a name in due course too . I was suitably impressed by your re-engineering to accomodate your Surly rack over the low riders.
Sate my curiosity a little and share what kind of weight you anticipate carrying over your front wheel. Or is it a case of a having a greater bulk-carrying capacity? Perhaps for a tent and or sleeping bag?

--- End quote ---

Certainly my sleeping bag and some extra
The name of my Nomad is simply  "Camel", because him too can cross deserts, with its ability to carry a lot of water   ;)

JimK:
"Camel" is a great name!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version