Thorn Cycles Forum
Private Classified => Bikes For Sale => Topic started by: PeteFS on July 19, 2026, 03:39:38 PM
-
Hi
We wish to sell our two Thorn EXP touring bikes.
Built in 2003.
Done a few miles now but eager to do plenty more for the new owners.
I am 5’8” my wife 5’3” frame sizes are 530 M and 475 S respectively.
Mine is Brunswick Green/Cream retro colours my wife’s is Royal Blue/Cream retro.
Both bikes have the S & S couplings enabling them to be broken down for travelling in boxes or bags.
Both bikes are registered with Bikeregister.com.
Also come with luggage racks supplied by SJS Cycles.
All original paperwork spec sheets etc available and photos.
£700 each.
Location North Cornwall.
-
Hi PeteFS,
I'm interested.. do you have some photos to share ?
I send you a private message.
-
Hi jul
Yes I do.
Happy to forward them.
-
Hi,
I'm interested in the one with frame size 530 if still available. Love to see some photos if possible.
-
Hi
Thanks for the contact.
Photos are too large for here. Are you on WhatsApp?
-
These bikes are now listed on EBay where photos and spec sheets can be seen.
-
These bikes are now listed on EBay where photos and spec sheets can be seen.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/278240552029?_skw=Thorn+exp&itmmeta=01KZ1KBMEHPRM3B1BCHEFJBYVV&hash=item40c86de45d:g:ASUAAeSwcQBqb1el&itmprp=enc%3AAQALAAAA8GfYFPkwiKCW4ZNSs2u11xAMHzqyd1bRgJTjPbyzjZpbFrv4%2FYtb72QpWg1%2FHq7G9ZkNjX3dOBKSplqbrDj1uknlIc6U1Dp3Uzk6wZH8ih6wiupZFLJvyv3S9%2Bou0eQPRxEFb14VSz34LtOUbRXtWeSp3%2FKHUqFndRlMgDGPvKjxz2vYK6upmY8tBSh%2FX4gpduf9US17g4cs5zlKC76vc5X4lF5oR%2BEvrP3lRvboNsf1WERT9vpfHD%2Bo5oFvfDGTmE%2BRV9t8BFz%2FotBxd4sxM9TCjvofUdDCHqMLDuF1qyNrB3theR6Vifxu4Fq2glPriA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR87HrrP4Zw
...and...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/278240583305?_skw=Thorn+exp&itmmeta=01KZ1KBMEHRP7ER2W36EVS2K98&hash=item40c86e5e89:g:1CMAAeSwwrlqb1s9&itmprp=enc%3AAQALAAAA0GfYFPkwiKCW4ZNSs2u11xBk51h8BmtEpnmk%2Fe0w17oPt2nFnlPKJZhqrQNsFEAw1awbBRGXY1nYxIuQC8viRtxnyYdnj7RGfkC5H7zXB8c3%2F98zyweezMWf4d7wLIrgmTzDoVxv4SEQrho0ywRJSgp9F0JVBLpmcX%2FuWWjfsVrryWrdt8%2BwI8Zi46RCmO8zYgfhIEgl3NdVALxjKXnc24wg8ZI%2BhzdEFS8yKChfvS%2BCe3YzH4Ru%2FbPh6xQ6fXR8AeGIjtDEQru4ZduP2uxffRM%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9DHrrP4Zw
Wow.
Best, Dan.
-
Lovely bikes to see. Someone is going to get a really nice one for the summer.
-
Great bike, miss just a rohloff for me.. :'(
It seems very hard to find this type of bike with a Rohloff, if someone have an idea where i can find it, let me know
Thanks
Good sale Peter