Author Topic: nice spin today.  (Read 1508 times)

jags

nice spin today.
« on: February 15, 2013, 04:59:05 pm »
Got a lovely 40 miles in today bit tired coming home  but i survived. ;D
so far all my spins have been around the 25/ 30 mile mark but seen as it was a fantastic day might as well enjoy it while i can, i took a few photos and a very short video  will ask dan to post them .
mind you my phone is not great for taking photos .
i have a very annoying creak in my bike so i cleaned it just now tightened every nut and bolt  checked all moving parts all seems fine  ;D ;D just as well i ride solo these days ,noisy bikes cracks up other cyclists.

jags.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Re: nice spin today.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 07:06:09 pm »
Happy to post 'em for you, jags; attached below. Unfortunately, the video is too large to attach or include here, though it could be linked if you had a remote host.

Looks like an absolutely lovely day for you there in Ireland; so glad you were able to get out for a spin. You got some terrific photos, too!

All the best,

Dan. (...who thinks this is as close to blue skies as he'll get t'day; it is cold-damp and foggy here in Oregon's Willamette Valley)

jags

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 07:31:04 pm »
Thanks Dan ah a super day for cycling little wind and look at that sky man i was waiting a long time for that. ;D

Andybg

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 08:13:14 pm »
I managed to get out for a meagre 20km this evening but it was pitch black and raining so no good photo oppertunties. I was meant to be picking up and dropping off the grandkids on the bike but I was outvoted (1-1) by the wife that you cant pick them up in the freezing rain so a ride this evening was all I could fit in.

Roll on the warm weather and long light evenings.

Sounds like you had a great ride Jags. Get them bolts tightened  - there's life in the Sherpa yet

Andy

jags

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 12:52:49 pm »
well gonna get the gear on and head out its a great day cold breeze but bright and dry so i'm gonna make the mst of it, no pics on this trip  to much hassle. ::)

just back only 20 miles ,East wind which means headwind all the way home  ???
went out on my Raleigh really class bike.... Still perfect after all these years  as paul mc simon might say  ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:52:54 pm by jags »