Author Topic: first spin tomorrow.  (Read 3083 times)

jags

first spin tomorrow.
« on: May 20, 2015, 06:45:55 pm »
Well tomorrow with a good bit of luck i'll get out for a good quality spin. i'm off the bike 8 weeks or more so i'm really looking forward to this spin ,my back is still sore but not as bad as it was,  stomach much better   ;)
The guy i usually cycle with is history i don't need a gobshite to drill me everytime i go out ,so its solo for anto if and when i get my fitness back to where i was  i'll start going out with the group on saturday morning but thats a while off yet.
if my numbers come up tonight  ::)i'll be ordering a nice new shiny clubtour with as much bling as i can get on her.   i was just saying to my son today its what i miss about owning a touring bike, loading the barley up and heading off for the day sun on your back bike and pilot going well sure what else could a fella want.
oh i've no credit on me phone so no photos sorry lads yis will just have to suffer ;D ;D

cheers
Anto.

JimK

• Interdependent Science
Re: first spin tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 06:53:18 pm »
Enjoy that sun on your back and a relaxing spin, Anto!

jags

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 07:00:22 pm »
Cheers Jim i'll do me best looking like good weather at last happy days.

anto.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 06:32:17 am »
Best wishes for a great ride, Anto (*any* ride is a great ride in my books!  ;) ).

Dan.

jags

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 02:19:32 pm »
not  back long from a fantastic 33 miles loads of hills i felt great noboby bending my ear i had the roads all to meself .i took a few photos but there cat baloo and the video i made didn't record for some reason, this phone is going for the ditch i can feel it in my water useless yoke  ::)
aw man its great to be back cycling 2 feckin months off the bike gets to a fella  ;Dhopefully now i'll get loads of good spins in over the next few months.

anto

Andre Jute

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 06:58:41 pm »
33 miles is pretty good for a guy who's been off the bike for two months. Tomorrow you will be sore. Better take a ten miile spin to warm and loosen the muscles.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 07:18:14 pm »
Glad you got out, Anto!  :)

Best,

Dan.

David Simpson

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 07:38:00 pm »
Anto --

I think all of us here can relate to that wonderful feeling of being back on the bike after a long absence. Glad you are riding again. That's quite a long ride for your first one.

- Dave

jags

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 08:11:12 pm »
Thanks lads yeah  was enjoying it that much i kept going .legs are sore now  but what the hell its good pain  ;D ;D.
i have a good spin planned for tomorrow the wind is for NW so i'll head along the coast for 20 miles the return leg should be great.
i brought 3 small bounty bars and a enery gel with me today scoffed the lot, when June (the wife) put up the dinner i nearly eat plate and all 2 pork chops collyflower spuds and peas .
man when she heads off to America next month i'll feckin starve :'(

anto.

Neil Jones

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 09:15:28 pm »
Well done Anto, there's no better feeling than being back on the bike is there.

Neil

jags

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 09:47:59 pm »
cheers Neil yeah realy enjoyed been out today more of the same tomorrow hopefuly.
btw Neil i got the disc thanks bu ddy but there was nothing on it  :'(

anto

Neil Jones

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 10:05:51 pm »
Bah! My mate said the same, I think I forgot to press the finalise button  ::). I'll send you another in the post.

Have a good ride tomorrow.

Neil

jags

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 11:11:13 pm »
cheers Neil bit like my spin today i recorded on my phone a lovely grave yard i came across but when i got home  BLANK not a sausage  ::)
cheers neil

anto.