Miscellaneous > Thorn Cycling Forum Policy and Administration

Return to old Forum?

(1/2) > >>

john28july:
Return to old Forum? This new one never seems to be working correctly. It appears we are all drifting and the posts are becoming fewer. The old Forum never had problems. This one gets hiccups weekly and pictures dissapear. Lets go back to the original.
Any more votes on this-or at least a good reason to remain here?
John.

Cake:
It is a bit frustrating that it goes down so often, as i'm sure the person who has to get it up and running again is finding.....

geocycle:
My sympathies are with the webmasters but I agree it's frustrating when it keeps crashing.  It's never going to have the activity levels of the big cycling forums but I think it is a very useful resource for knowledge about Thorn bikes.  It would be good to keep it going if at all possible.

Al Downie:
It's an invaluable resource for Rohloff users! I've picked up some very useful advice from this forum, and I'd be very sorry if it wasn't available for me to dip into whenever I have questions.

jags:
ah and were back ,i was just about to ask what's going on but john 28 got there before me and i have to agree with him on this one ,it aint working boys the old model was much better ,must have been useing index gears. come on lads get your finger out and fix it .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version