Author Topic: Gumtree Nomad mk2 S+S  (Read 4539 times)

jul

Re: Gumtree Nomad mk2 S+S
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 09:47:44 pm »
Hi Dan,

Is it possible to have the brochure of Nomad MK1 ? i did'nt find it on the web ...

Thanks !

ps : What is the difference between the Nomad Mk1 and Mk2 ? and why Thorn change the frame geometry ?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:51:38 pm by julio »

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 06:26:23 am »
Hi Dan,

Is it possible to have the brochure of Nomad MK1 ? i did'nt find it on the web ...
Hi Julien!
The Internet Archive's sites are offline for scheduled maintenance and upgrades. Currently, the lot is unavailable, though the PDF files were unavailable for much of the last two weeks.

Hopefully, the Internet Wayback Machine's servers will once again be up and working again soon. I have compiled a list of available files here: http://thorncyclesforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=6975.0 The servers go down from time to time. If you have no luck try again later. Sometimes, the low-resolution version will load when the high-resolution version won't.
ps : What is the difference between the Nomad Mk1 and Mk2 ? and why Thorn change the frame geometry ?
As I recall, the change was made to accommodate a swap to suspension forks, if desired. In other words, the frame's geometry became suspension-specific, whether a sus-fork was used or not.

All the best,

Dan.

jul

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 01:47:11 pm »
Ok Dan, thanks ! i'll do without..