Technical > Lighting and Electronics

B&M IQ-X Condensation

<< < (3/3)

lestat_12345:
I tried to remove the front lens but it doesn't want to budge. When I previously said 'It did turn but didn't come apart' I was mistaken - my hand was just sliding around the casing giving the impression that the lens was turning. It's been relatively hot here in Scotland and the condensation is dissipating albeit slowly. Hopefully, in a week or two it will be completely gone. Just glad it happened during the lighter evenings when I don't have much use for lights.

Pavel:
Relatively hot in Scotland? Does that mean that one can almost take the gloves and cap off?  :D

lestat_12345:
I was away cycling a couple of weeks ago. Just stayed in Scotland and got sunburn. Can't remember the last time that happened in my 48 years of life.

rualexander:

--- Quote from: lestat_12345 on June 15, 2017, 08:06:17 pm ---I was away cycling a couple of weeks ago. Just stayed in Scotland and got sunburn. Can't remember the last time that happened in my 48 years of life.

--- End quote ---
You must stay indoors a lot then, it's very easy to get sunburned in Scotland, every year.

lestat_12345:
I was just jesting. You can easily get sunburnt in Scotland. It's just that our Summer isn't as sunny as it can be elsewhere in the UK. Well not in the North East anyway. But it doesn't have to be a glorious sunny day to get sunburnt that's for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version