Author Topic: that old black magic.  (Read 2335 times)

jags

that old black magic.
« on: November 25, 2015, 04:36:36 pm »
Well i just finished servicing a lovely trek bike for one of the girls in the local club ,took me 2 and half hours  to get it back to looking and preforming like a new bike.
last job i done on it i sprayed the bottle cage  final touch ,i charged her 20 euro ,when i came indoors my wife said how much did you charge for that  i told her  ah very good she said ,did you notice the new jersey i paid 35 euro for  black feckin paint  right down the front in the  shape of a bottle cage  ::) ::)
if i bought a duck it would bloody sink  :'(

anto
geek of the week.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Re: that old black magic.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 04:57:14 pm »
Oh no!  :o

A case of "no good deed goes unpunished".  :P

So sorry about the jersey,  Anto. Similar has happened to me. It only happens with the newest clothing!  :'(

Beware loose sleeves when donning or doffing brand-new hi-viz riding gear...they *will* find rim oxides. Being metal, no cleaning solution will remove the stains.  ::)

All the best,

Dan.  (...in sympathy and solidarity)

jags

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 05:20:10 pm »
 ;D ;D that's the truth Dan.

Andre Jute

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 06:35:15 pm »
I am suspicious of cyclists with pristine clothes. Probably poseurs. Wear the hand decorated jersey in good health, Anto.

jags

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 06:50:29 pm »
she only bought it for me couple weeks ago  :'(
i'm in the bad book's again  :o

leftpoole

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 09:50:32 am »
Well i just finished servicing a lovely trek bike for one of the girls in the local club ,took me 2 and half hours  to get it back to looking and preforming like a new bike.
last job i done on it i sprayed the bottle cage  final touch ,i charged her 20 euro ,when i came indoors my wife said how much did you charge for that  i told her  ah very good she said ,did you notice the new jersey i paid 35 euro for  black feckin paint  right down the front in the  shape of a bottle cage  ::) ::)
if i bought a duck it would bloody sink  :'(

anto
geek of the week.

Quack! ;D ;D ;D

jags

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 10:02:14 am »
 ;DQuach is right i had better get me gear on and head for the hills  tis not a bad morning.
gonna have to up my prices   either that or work in the nude. to feckin cold for that tho  :o