Community > Thorn General

gates drive

<< < (3/11) > >>

pinkbunnyok96:
just ordered a vere split belt drive  front pully 2*belts riveting tool $526 lets see how that goes

energyman:
Please let us know how it goes.
This should be interesting !

pinkbunnyok96:
phone call on wed 17 feb 2021 2 to 5 days shipping $529 how much tax to pay on delivery?
looked at chain and sprockets thjis morn totally shot . how much for thorn and rohloff kit?>

PH:

--- Quote from: pinkbunnyok96 on February 18, 2021, 12:28:33 pm ---phone call on wed 17 feb 2021 2 to 5 days shipping $529 how much tax to pay on delivery?
looked at chain and sprockets thjis morn totally shot . how much for thorn and rohloff kit?>

--- End quote ---
I've just had a glance and they're priced for the UK in £.  The $ price might includes sales tax which you shouldn't pay.
So import costs will probably be, 4.7% of the goods value, plus 20% VAT on the total including delivery cost.  But if it was my money I wouldn't trust a stranger on a forum before committing!
It's interesting but expensive, I can't put a value on how interesting someone would find the experience, but my transmission costs are well under 1p a mile so it's hard to see it being cost effective. 

pinkbunnyok96:
sod the price lets see how good they are, if its half as good as my cube gates drive it will be $530 well spent only the owner can judge wether its money well spent or not veers owm web site (U,S,A,) so no stranger involved 2 to 5 days shipping

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version