Author Topic: At last -time for me to test the Bike in the Sunshine (Enduro in Blue)  (Read 1719 times)

Etienne

:-\ :-\  not sure if I will manage to upload the beloved and joy of the day.

Let's try

Folks  -

Apart from the Raven;  yes I have so marvellous souvenir with MTB (downhill in the Switserland) THAT I manage to convince my wife and familly - and that indeed I would build something in the celar.  Enduro in BLUE- 5 months of agony - a bit difficult  (5 rohloff cables badly cut) ....  Magura MT2 brake a bit too large with the EX box ... but a lot of joy ... (perfect time to work during the exams of the childrens !)

The ride was quiet but full of passion and a pleasure with the brakes .... (I am ready for the mud of the winter !).

(In the mean time I do travel with some brompton falks - 4/8 days a years)....
Thus the real rear rack and the one's for the front wheel .... this is for latter.

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Etienne!

What wonderful news -- and my! -- what a gorgeous bicycle!

Congratulations! I know what it means to wait so long for your own "dream bike" and I am delighted to hear yours has arrived at last. What a beauty, especially with the bright blue lettering on the stealth black powdercoat. I see you have a suspension fork and some good tires. I see some Magura hydraulic brakes and the blue steerer spacers are stunning; a perfect match for the lettering.

Please, can we see more? Thanks!

All the best,

Dan.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:27:57 pm by Danneaux »

Andre Jute

I like the blue touches on the charcoal grey...

Andre Jute

Etienne

Indeed Dan -  Magura break   -

and the Brompton
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:09:57 am by Etienne »

Danneaux

• Administrator
  • reisen statt rasen
Wow! Etienne -- both of those are stunning bikes!

What a treat to see more photos up close. A very, very neat and tidy build on the Thorn Enduro especially -- every cable housing in place just so, with everything you need and nothing you don't. An exercise in clean minimalism. Nice use of color as well; I see the fork stanchion caps are also blue!

Looking forward to more in future.

Best,

Dan.