Author Topic: FS: New Condor Heritage frameset, or complete bike  (Read 1631 times)

fourstringsisplenty

FS: New Condor Heritage frameset, or complete bike
« on: September 22, 2011, 04:14:50 pm »
New Condor Heritage frame, bought 4 weeks ago for a tour that's not now going to happen. The frame has been built up and ridden approximately 3 miles to check everything works, and is in unmarked condition. For sale either as a frameset (frame, fork, headset and bottom bracket) or as a complete bike.

Details of full bike build as follows:

• size 55cm Condor Heritage frame (55.5cm top tube: I'm 5'11" and it fits me perfectly with a 110mm stem, I'd say it would fit riders from about 5'9" to 6'1", depending on how long a reach you're after)
• 105 compact chainset, also brand new
• new 105 rear medium-cage derailleur and Deore 11-28, 9-speed cassette (note that this derailleur will work with up to 32-teeth on the cassette)
• new Condor seat pin

The rest of the build was done using lightly used parts I already had: Harry Rowland hand-built wheels, Shimano 9-speed bar-end shifters, 44cm Deda bars, Tektro brake levers, Ultegra front derailleur, Condor seat pin. (Please note that the saddle shown in the photo is not included.) Any queries, drop me a line or call.

For the frameset only, I'm looking for £450.00 – a hundred and fifty pounds off the cost of a new one from Condor, and a great deal if you'd prefer to build up the frame to your own spec.

For the complete bike I'm after £850.00, which is an even bigger saving, and ideal if you're after an audax-style build.

Contact Paul on [zero] 7884 [two]62 [five]49; viewing/collection from Ferring, West Sussex, or I can pack it for shipping.