Community > Thorn General

Thorn's, Where Art Thou?

(1/2) > >>

Istanbul_Tea:
Forums quieter than George Bush's brainwaves...

Fired off a few emails to Robin in the last week with no responses...

Is there some British religious holiday I don't know about that the Thorn's are on?

Or did the Thorn's convert and are celebrating Ramadon?

Or did they close shop, take my deposit and go on a bender at the local pub?

{{{{{HELLLO????????????????????}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Oh Great Thorn's PLEASE Awake And Be Heard!  [}:)][^][:(][8D]

TimCPike:
I haven't been told about this time off. That's not fair.

The forum needs to reach a critical mass of posters before it takes off.

We need more people here....

Brains:
Might be a good idea if Thorn/SJSC e-mailed all their customers over the last couple of years, or told every single web buyer of their bit'n'bobs about this forum

I only stumbled across this forum from a posting about it in another forum

mine's a Nomad

Cephas:
quote:Originally posted by Brains

Might be a good idea if Thorn/SJSC e-mailed all their customers over the last couple of years, or told every single web buyer of their bit'n'bobs about this forum

I think they are trying. I received an email from Robin last week regarding this forum and around the same time the member list ('Members', up there in the right corner) jumped from 100 names to 150 almost overnight. (Current total: 178) But obviously, they are not reaching every Thorn owner. It's hard to imagine a business with such a far-flung customer base not maintaining a good mailing list.

Robin Thorn:
Well we did mail all the people we had addresses for, but many of these bounced back as failed addresses, as to WRITING to people by letter this seems too costly both on us and the environment. Please just TELL your freinds!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version