Community > Muppets Threads! (And Anything Else)

Shimano or Campagnolo?

(1/4) > >>

TimBooth:
I am buying a new bike and want to know which is better?

Please help by starting a protracted argument in which neither camp fully answers the question, but simply slags down the opposition.  I will then purchase whatever the best deal in the shop is, regardless of the kit on it!!

Thanks very much!![;)]

nickwill:
quote:Originally posted by TimBooth

Please help by starting a protracted argument in which neither camp fully answers the question, but simply slags down the opposition.  I will then purchase whatever the best deal in the shop is, regardless of the kit on it!!

Thanks very much!![;)]

No you dont!!![:D]
You didnt state whether or not you intended to wear a helmet when on said apocryphal bike. [;)]

James:
quote:Originally posted by TimBooth

Thanks very much!![;)]

Are you suggesting that either manfacturer is good/bad and only the price matters[?]

simplesbharris:
Forget all of that! will you be stopping at the red lights, on your bike with the aforementioned kit & helmet?

Shim by the way (just coz it is, and their fishin' rods look way cool in the argos catalogue)[:p][;)]

simplesbharris:
AHHHH James. I now understand your posting on this muppet thread! It's coz you actually asked that very question, in another, much more seriouse section of the forum!

Please mate cat or dog? which is better? get everyone to answer that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version