Private Classified > Bikes For Sale

Thorn Voyager For Sale

(1/2) > >>

Justinch:
t is with regret that I am selling a much loved, little used tandem.
It has spent most of its short life in the garage just bursting to get out. And now it has been released the comment " I would rather ride my solo" was heard. It is immaculate condition in black, it has upgrade wheels with Sun Rhino rims and Shimano tandem hubs, it also comes with SKS mudguards and front and rear racks. I upgraded the brakes from the standard "v's" to a set of parallel pull v brakes and put matching levers on as well. It will come with a Pendle standard tandem rack which has been slightly damaged and straightened by an engineering company. It is not perfect to look at but does function perfectly well.
Please let me know if you want any more info. I don't have a digital photo of it otherwise I would have posted it with this advert.
Asking price is £650 ono and the bike is located in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire.

As a side note and not to put off any keen Nigerian cyclists I would say please reply if you are a genuine buyer. I am not interested in Western Union money transfers made out to a third party for work you undertook in the UK.  I know you are only trying to make a living but not here and not today thank you.

Justinch:
Should have said I would consider a PX against a basic Brompton.
J

tyrelever:
Please  could  you  let  me  know the  size.Thanks

Justinch:
Sorry I should have put it on the post. I think it is a large/large. But to put it into human terms my wife and daughter used it. My wife is 5'10" and my daughter was 11 and it was fine for them. My wife has been on the back with me on the front and I am 6'1".
Hope this helps.

tyrelever:
Thanks,to big  for us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version