Author Topic: Saddles Thread?  (Read 91205 times)

energyman

Re: Saddles Thread?
« Reply #240 on: December 27, 2015, 04:59:09 pm »
Has the man no taste - a BLUE Click Stand with a BLACK bike - wot is the world coming to ?
 ;)

onebikeoneworld

« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2015, 05:08:05 pm »
Has the man no taste - a BLUE Click Stand with a BLACK bike - wot is the world coming to ?
 ;)

Madness it is! I'd have gone red but he didn't have any in when I ordered and if I'd gone black I'd definitely have lost it.

Andre Jute

« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2015, 09:09:45 pm »
 ;)

It matched the originally blue saddle. But then he sat on the saddle and it turned black. He didn't sit on the stick.

energyman

« Reply #243 on: December 27, 2015, 09:43:12 pm »
 ;)

Madness it is! I'd have gone red but he didn't have any in when I ordered and if I'd gone black I'd definitely have lost it.

True.... mine (black) was lost behind the tumble drier for a month.

onebikeoneworld

« Reply #244 on: December 27, 2015, 11:26:03 pm »
 ;)

True.... mine (black) was lost behind the tumble drier for a month.

I've lost plenty of things in my handlebar bag and panniers for ages. Black is just a terrible colour for things if you want to not lose them.