Author Topic: Mrs Brevetpilot says....  (Read 2225 times)

brevetpilot

Mrs Brevetpilot says....
« on: April 07, 2005, 11:03:20 am »
I just 'happened to mention' to Mrs Brevetpilot (who incidently is Thorn-free and rides a Lemond) that I might be contemplating a Catalyst [:D] Having explained it's prowess off road, abilities as a major expedition bike (should I ever get round to that) and trailer towing, she asked what colours they came in. Then asked for the price.

Now, given that I didn't get a flat NO, only a "the red one looks nice", and "you could tow the kids".........is that an approval to purchase ? [}:)]

More importantly; WHAT KIDS? we don't have any!!!!!![:0]

Magnus Thor

Re: Mrs Brevetpilot says....
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 10:44:09 am »
That is an approval!  Just be quick before she reconsiders, or comes to her senses.  You can tell her that I recommend the Catalyst thoroughly!  

Magnus Thor
Iceland

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 02:23:02 pm »
I'll second Magnus, excellent choice, love mine.... I would go with the Stealth Black personally, however if it speeds up the ownership status Red is good [:D]

Spudz

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 09:19:22 am »
I read somewhere that each child costs on average 30% of your annual income, no matter what that income might be.
As a father of 2 children (love them both)and 5 bikes, I reckon a Catalyst is value for money.....
If, and when the small ones arrive, (a comfortable saddle will help you there) I can reccomend a Burley Cub trailer for the towing duties.!!!

(please accept this in the light hearted manner it is intended, children can make the cycling experience even more enjoyable)

Good luck with both (???) endeavours

spudz
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 09:20:35 am by Spudz »

brevetpilot

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 09:43:00 am »
Well, thank you for your support!!

Best to get it sooner then, get some rides in, and keep up the practice  [:I] [}:)]