Author Topic: ooooohhhh CYCLING FROM LONDON TO SYDNEY! LOOK.....  (Read 4983 times)

kiki

ooooohhhh CYCLING FROM LONDON TO SYDNEY! LOOK.....
« on: January 08, 2005, 05:03:24 pm »
Hi fellow cyclists!

For something differant please check out my website

http://WWW.CYCLINGTOSYDNEY.COM

Im cycling from london to sydney for the red cross and friends of the earth starting next june.

I am a relatively experianced cyclist but i havnt done and long distance touring before so any advice on good touring bikes, security etc etc would be great. Also any tips on getting sponsorship and fundraising.

Thanks a lot!

Kira x
[:D]  

P.S if anyone could sponsor me... even £5 i would be really grateful. 100% goes to the charities. I am covering my own costs. You can sponsor me through my website.  -thanks-x

please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested in sponsoring me /coming etc etc

Paul Grocott

Re: ooooohhhh CYCLING FROM LONDON TO SYDNEY! LOOK.....
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 08:41:29 pm »
We shall have a picture of four Thorns in Hungary. Wow! I have two Thorns: fantastic!

Stijn

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 10:23:10 pm »
Great website, awesome plan! I'll be following your adventures with great intrest.

Chris21

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 12:07:10 am »
I've been following your progress from work, not only because it provides a great distraction, but also because I'm in the process of planning a similar mamouth expedition - from London to Beijing (check out www.chinacycle.co.uk).  Really sorry to hear about what happened to your bikes, its made me quite worried about my own one.  Cycling in India does sound a bit crazy though.  Enjoy the rest of your travels,

Chris